The third Manasquan Inlet Intracoastal Tug, presented by Jersey Mike’s, will be held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Riverside Drive at the Manasquan Inlet on Saturday, October 9th. Below is a list of street closures and routes that should be taken to get to the event:
- 1st Avenue at Whiting Avenue as well as 3rd Avenue at Whiting Avenue will be blocked beginning at 8:45 a.m.
- Riverside Drive at the Manasquan Inlet will be closed to traffic at 8:45 a.m. All vehicles not associated with the event will need to be relocated as per temporary police order.
- EVENT ORGANIZERS KINDLY ASK RESIDENTS WHO LIVE IN THE EFFECTED AREAS TO REMOVE THEIR VEHICLES TO FACILITATE THE EVENT.
Access to Inlet Tug and Festival:
- Those planning on participating/attending the event BETWEEN 10 A.M. AND 12 P.M. will be directed to use Fisk Avenue/Brielle Road off of Route 71 in Brielle to access the inlet area. There is another event in town that will require East Main Street to be temporarily closed during this time. Signage will be in place along the Route 71 corridor directing Tug/Festival goers to the inlet area.
- Additional signage will also be in place on Brielle Road directing Tug/Festival goers to the area of 3rd Avenue and Pompano Avenue.
- The Pompano parking lot located at 3rd Avenue and Pompano Avenue will be open for parking. On street parking, where permitted, will be available as well.
- The inlet area will be accessible by way of East Main street and Fisk Avenue/Brielle Road after 12 p.m. Additional parking will be available at the 3rd Avenue/East Main Street parking lot and the 4th Avenue/East Main Street parking lot. On street parking will also be available.
- For GPS coordinates please plug in the address of: Fisherman’s Cove Conservation Area, 383 3rd Avenue, Manasquan, NJ 08736.